Terraform aims to build affordable and beautiful homes by automating on-site construction with robotics and software. Our mission is to construct a world where aesthetically pleasing bespoke buildings are built within a single day with minimal labor.
We're in the very first days of building up this company. This is a unique opportunity to be immersed in a high-growth, high ambition startup environment, working with an experienced founding team surrounded by top-tier investors from day 1.
What we're looking for
We're looking for an operational generalist who's mostly looking for a steep learning curve in a high-growth environment. Given that we're a small team and that everyone in the company will be wearing multiple hats, this role would look like a Chief of Staff/COO on the one hand and an office manager/executive assistant on the other hand.
Our ideal candidate would likely have 1-3 years of prior work experience, is hungry for more ownership and freedom, is looking for an opportunity to learn, and would be able to fully grow into a COO/Chief of Staff role in 2-3 years time.
Typical activities you should expect in this role
- Manage all legal paperwork (incorporation, investors documents, NDAs) with the help of external legal counsel
- Set up accounting and general finances and interface with our external accountant
- Manage government tax credits and other relevant facilities (e.g. "WBSO")
- Help us design basic HR processes and manage the recruitment pipeline
- Executive assistant tasks: help manage calendars, join occasional meetings to take minutes, help prepare presentations, organize travel
- Typical office management tasks, including setting up our first office, making sure it's always properly stocked, manage cleaners, arrange lunches, etc.
- Conduct market research and other one-off commercial research projects
- Above all, you are all about getting-things-done. Tasks never get dropped from your to-do list and you never need to be reminded of an action item. You're well organized and have a high attention for details
- Willingness to learn and intellectual curiosity: we don't expect you to know everything from day 1, but we do expect you to read up and to embrace a steep learning curve
- Proficient with Excel and basic financial modeling
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Comfortable with technology: setting up user accounts, using password managers or setting up a new SaaS tool doesn't daunt you
What we offer
- A high-growth environment with a lot of autonomy
- Competitive salary
- A generous equity stake in the company
- We're currently based in the city center of Amsterdam
Interested? Get in touch with us: email@example.com